Buttons. Zits. Acne. No matter how many different names you give it, it will not take away from the torture and the pain they cause. Not to mention the pain and discomfort. Buttons on any part of the face are equally irritating, but it is mostly used to see them on the field of play and the front … so imagine if you wake up one morning and pimples on the chin. Annoying noise. So what now? What will you do about it? I think we have solutions. So if you want to know what causes pimples on the chin alone (or in combination with others) and how to get rid of pimples on the chin, then read the following article for more information.
Pimples on chin – Causes
Acne usually occurs on the cheek and forehead, as they are the T-zone area, which has the maximum number of pores that secrete excess oil and are therefore more likely to block pores and lead pimples. So why do the buttons appear on the chin depth? The main causes of acne.
Hormonal imbalance is considered the main reason that leads to pimples on the chin and neck. These areas are not the usual places for a bunch of buttons and therefore we see that a drastic change in hormone levels causes the body to react in extreme conditions and results in giving birth to hormonal acne in areas where they would not normally occur. This is usually seen to affect women during their menstrual cycle, because the body goes into different levels of hormonal changes and hormone imbalance and acne is seen to be connected. Stress is another factor that leads to varying levels of hormonal imbalance which causes acne.
A diet that has a profusion of spicy, fatty foods and processed is seen to lead to pimples. Similarly, foods that tend to create an acidic environment in the body and lead to the production of heat are known to cause acne.
Change the environment
Exposure to pollutants and chemicals in the environment can cause dirt and grime to block pores and trap and oil in. This will then lead to the production of pimples on the chin and back.
There are other conditions and factors that can lead to pimples. Digestive system can cause bad toxins and impurities from the body to be trapped and out through the buttons. Other factors include not following a routine effective cleaning that helps get rid of the accumulation of impurities.
Pimples on chin – Treatment
There are several ways in which you can perform some natural acne cures for pimples on the chin. Here is how you should go about it:
- Keep the area clean and get rid of excess oil production by cleansing the face and neck with a mild, medicated face wash at least 2-3 times a day. It must be good natural skin care maintained.
- Apply an astringent for the buttons to close the open pores.
- You can start a specialized acne medication consultation with a dermatologist, who will expedite the process.
- DO NOT tighten the knobs or practice popping zits. This will worsen the condition by pushing the pus and impurities back into the skin and leaves a scar. It could also lead to the spread of acne in other places.
- Change your diet and try to include a acne diet that includes foods that balance hormone levels, such as apples, spinach, lettuce, cabbage.
- Cut out foods that are too oily, spicy and processed.
- Drink plenty of water so that the toxins are flushed and the acidity of the body is reduced.
- Include all forms of vitamins in your diet. Nothing nourishes the body and corrects imbalances of this type.
- Try not to use oily products and makeup.
And now that you know what the buttons on the chin mean and what are the methods to implement control, you can use these methods to get rid of them. Unfortunately, acne control means that you wait for the buttons to dissipate.